Weight loss slowing down...
I've done a lot of this 'losing weight' thing now, and am pretty in touch with my body. I can usually predict a weigh-in result based on how I'm feeling physically. Which is why I can't work out why I've put weight on so far this week. It's driving me nuts. I have been exercising madly, and eating less that 1400 calories a day as per the light and easy plan, yet my weight isn't reflecting the dramatic changes I've been making.
Now I know I shouldn't be weighing myself daily (official weigh in on Sunday) but it's been a bit of a routine, and I like to know how my body fluctuates. I look slimmer, my clothes are a little looser, but my weight hasn't changed. It's very odd. Usually by week 3 in a new program, I've lost about 3kg.
As a back up, I've been tracking any extra food on calorie king (which, BTW, is now free). It's a little more controlled than counting points, but I think they exaggerate the exercise calories burned!
Hit the gym this morning and missed the start of my spin class my 5 mins so I worked on the eliptical machine and bike instead. Work was crap and I couldn't wait to leave, however I missed the bus so I went shopping to kill time and bought a skirt to make myself feel better, it fit better today than when I originally tried it on 3 weeks ago.
I have more stuff to do before bed, so signing off here.
Labels: calorie king, calories, gym, Light n Easy, shopping

1 Comments:
Happy birthday for Sunday Cath!!
xoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home