I'm hungry
I'm still getting used to this 1200 calorie limit. It's a bit different to WW's 'cause all your food is counted out for you, and they suggest that only if you are really hungry, should you add extra veggies. I haven't worked out if you are allowed eat more if you exercise more. I hope the overall 'hungry' feeling passes soon!
I added 1/2 a skim hot choc today. You are supposed to include 2 litres of skim milk to your weekly food so I figure that isn't so bad.
I don't like the breakfast oats much (too much cinnamon). I will substitute another brand with the same kjs when they send me those. I'm surprised at the lack of vegetables overall, I expected salad with lunch but there isn't much in the way of fresh veggies at all. Yesterday I chose a pasta for dinner, and realised I'd had no veggies all day. The little bit of tomato and wilted spinach in the past hardly fits the "5 a day" target.
In general the dinners are really the highlight of the plan, they are big and filling and there are like 65 of them to chose from. The brekies are pretty much the same as what I have been eating anyway (OK, minus the peanut butter and honey on toast!). The lunches need more veggies or something. I don't really feel satisfied after them, and am hanging for the 'snack' at 3pm. I had the apple and sultana pancake this afternoon, it was yum!
I'm still trying to add in extra exercise. I did another spin class today, but the chic changed to the old music and I didn't enjoy it as much as the new RPM tracks (they started rotating the new CD last week). I am dead by the end of the class... its hell from 5 mins in... but apparently you can burn up to 800 calories in 45mins if you work hard enough in the class. I don't reckon I'm there yet, but I'll try to do one a week as a cardio session in between walking.
Righto. I'd love to make these entries a little less mundane, but I've been quite depressed lately and that negativity just ain't worth sharing! Hence I'm sticking to the facts as a record of how I'm feeling about the diet and exercise...
Labels: exercise, hunger, Light n Easy, spin class

2 Comments:
Sounds like you are really motivated now and I really do love the sound of those spin classes. I wish I could do them with you! If only I wasn't scared of gyms LOL.
Glad you're back. I keep checking all the blogs so its nice to see someone return. I'm deathly scared of those spin bikes ever since my daughter warned me it could throw me off if I wasnt careful. Was she just having a lend of me?
Post a Comment
<< Home