Friday, October 27, 2006

Early post - it's Friday!!!

It is early (6.26am) and yes, it's Friday. I might even do a little Friday dance. Well, maybe after I've had a shower. I do smell a bit at the moment. I had set my alarm for 5:30 am but for some rerason woke up dead on 5am. I got up, had a wee, and went back to bed but about 3 mins later decided that I should just get up and go for a walk rather than waiting for the alarm.

I walked for exactly one hour. My exercise for the day is done. I usually walk on Monday and Wednesday nights with Mary when the weather is not crappy. I've also been walking to (and sometimes from) the furthest trainstation from my house instead of catching the bus, so that's at least 1/2 hour walk each day just to catch the train. But on fridays I often go out straight from work, so dragging my bag with sneakers etc around isn't really an option so I skip the walk and catch the bus. I'm thinking the friday am walk is something I could probably work into my routine.

I've had a really mundane week. The highlight has probably been recording the loss at ww. Sad eh! It's been ages since I went out on a school night. Sure, it's good for the pocket, but not necessarily the soul.

I just tried the new Just right crunchy (pink box - the coconut one). Not happy with it, I'm going to stick to the original.

I'm running out of time here. Might finish this later.

C

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 29, 2006 8:51:00 am, Blogger Mary said...

I reckon you just gotta try and enjoy your quiet nights babe because you want kids soon. Enough said LOL :-) Maybe do all the things that you say you will do and always put off?

Coconut cereal? I've been getting into Weetbix lately but it doesn't fill me up like Light n' Tasty.

Catch you soon....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home