Been a while...
Decided to come back for a while. I need an outlet!
Weight has gone back on so I've signed up to Light'n'Easy meal deliveries for 4 weeks to get on top of the immediate problem, and have uped the exercise to help it along.
Day1 and I'm feeling tired and hungry but know this feeling will pass over a few days. I have been doing a couple of spin classes at the gym to mix things up a bit and am attempting exercise 5/6 days a week to move this backside quicksmart.
Proper post soon (spent my entire blogging time tonight just trying to sign back into my old account!)
Labels: exercise, hunger, Light n Easy

2 Comments:
Great to see a new post from you Cath! Interested to hear how your light'n easy month goes - hope it works well for you. Great that you are being proactive and thinking of new ways to tackle the problem!!
Definitely great to see a new post from you babe! L&E sounds like th kick start you need and you'll be back where you want to be in no time :-)
x
Post a Comment
<< Home