Sunday, May 20, 2007

Weekly wrap up

I've lost 1 kg, woot! Haven't seen anything less than 69 for a good 3 or 4 months now, so a 68.9 is great – I'm pretty stoked. I'm weighing in on Sundays for the time being – it may help strengthen my resolve not to go nuts on the weekend.

I'm annoyed that I didn't make it to the pump class on Friday – this would surely have helped boost my metabolism over the weekend, but sometimes these things can't be helped. In this case, my work kept me back (whoever decided 5pm on a Friday was a good time to announce that an ad was needed for the Australian – 6pm deadline – really needs their head read!).

Although I've only opted for the 5-day food plan (Breakfast, lunch & dinner for 5 out of 7 days), I received next weeks food on Friday, so ate day 1 food on Saturday. I will just count pts one day next week (or do a 5000kj plan). I'm actually enjoying most of the food. I found veges lacking a few days last week, but everything since has been quite good. The dinners are big and yummy, even my boy has been curious about what I'm eating each night. The lamb shanks were great!

I went for a 2 hour walk yesterday, haven't done that since the city to surf last year! It felt OK, but I was starving all day. I ended up adding a few snacks to my food to get me through. I'm also struggling with having so many no-alcohol days. I'm letting my self have a glass or two on Friday and Saturday nights, but no more. Adding to the torture, we went to Dan Murphy's to stock up on our drink-nows. We do this every 3 months or so, and having lots of wine in the house again is going to be a little hard to resist.

In other news, we spent more time looking at apartments. It's exciting and depressing rolled into one. We saw some impressive places yesterday, and some bad ones. All the same, none of them really fit all our criteria. I'm thinking of writing down the list of requirements and circulating it to the real estate offices in the suburbs we are considering. The searches on domain etc just don't give enough information, and you waste a lot of time finding out that places just aren't suitable.

I have a lot of things to get through today, so will leave this here.

Happy weekend!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Sunday, May 20, 2007 6:35:00 pm, Blogger Mary said...

Well done Cath, it's done the trick! Well actually you did it, not L&E :-) Catch you soon...

x

 
At Thursday, May 24, 2007 4:56:00 pm, Blogger Julie's Journey said...

Seems to be working for you. I know the problem with wine calling out to be tasted and not being able to. Im continually just having a "taste" of my DHs dinner drink. DD is in same boat looking for somewhere to live so I understand about criteria.
Hope you find something soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home