Rain rain go away...
Hey kiddies,
This weather is a bit yukky don't you think (for those of you not in sydney, it's raining here...) - I agree with those who posted comments on my last installment, the rain needs to be transferred elsewhere - some place useful!
I've had a quiet day, I slept in till 7 am this morning - it was really coming down when my alarm went off, not exactly walking weather. But, I did manage to slip some exercise in before dinner - a rare occurance for me since I generally get hunger pains to eat about 6:30. I have been trying to manage my food a bit better so that I am not absolutely starving when I get home - something I did today worked!
I got to do my grocery shop yesterday - and have stocked up with lots of portion controlled snacks. It's the only way I can limit my intake on yummy things - I have very little self control when it comes to biscuits, nuts and things like that (chocolate!!). It's easier when they are wrapped in nice little packets. I'm also finding that if I get to the supermarket at the right time of the week, I can usually find meat with cuts that are the right size, even 3 small pieces works out well 'cause I can have one and CB can have 2.
Ok, I'm going to stop here 'cause I've realised how boring this rambling is.
I'm on track this week, hope everyone else is doing well.

1 Comments:
Tunes again..hehe, now I've got that childhood playground song in my head :-) Walking's hard when it rains and cold but Kate had a great post yesterday about just "DOING IT ANYWAY". You just reminded me to do a shop too because we've got no food. Yep, on track this week irrespective of any personal upheavals so can't get much better than that! Cheers.
Post a Comment
<< Home