Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I'm a looser

In a good way! 1.3kg gone, hopefully directly off my backside! I'm pretty happy about that since these ww scales tend to be fairly different to my home ones.

Good news, got back in to my size 10 pants tonight, not 'wearable' outside my bedroom yet, but definately closer than I was 3 weeks ago.

So it's been a good week, and I hope the next one goes just as smoothly. There are a couple of scenarios that may challenge this. a) I have a 30th this sat night. I have decided to drive to avoid any alcohol over-indulgence. b) This weather isn't helping me with my exercise - I need to walk dammit!!!

So I'm going to aim for 0.5 kg loss this week. That'll take the pressure off a bit.

The best bit of today is that CB made me a healthy dinner - think brucshetta topping on penne pasta instead of on bread - very nice, and the right size portion 2 (I estimate the dinner was about 4-5 points!). I'm happy he's seeing a little bit of value in what I am doing.

Anyway, hope everyone else is doing ok this week.

Keep me posted!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:52:00 am, Blogger Mary said...

Excellent work! 1.3kg is awesome and how about that CB of yours, what a sweety. I didn't walk this morning either because it was raining when my alarm went off. We need rain but geez, go rain somewhere where we need it and leave us to our walking already :-) Good going hon!!

 
At Wednesday, May 18, 2005 8:52:00 am, Blogger Margaret said...

Yaaa. Congrats on your loss. 1.3kg is fantastic. I agree with the rain thing. Send it to the catchment areas and leave the city alone for a while. A couple of days anyway. Have a brilliant week and whooo hooo for size 10 pants..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home