It's Friday!!
Ever since I started working full time I have loved fridays. Now that I am running my own business and doing contract work, I don't quite get in the same 'mood' about it (possibbly due to the fact that fridays at work usually meant a boosy pub lunch and drinkies after...).
I did better than only having 2 glasses of wine, I had none! Yay me. I'm pretty proud of myself.
I've also just realised that in the new program, I actually get 20 points a day (I've been budgeting 18 a day). Not that that means I'm going to go nuts this weekend, but it is comforting to know about that 2 point 'buffer'!
My partner is home tonight, really good to see him - if only for 2 days, he's back off to brissy on monday :-( . I've been a bit nervous in the unit on my own, and I'm not used to having an empty house at night - I've even been know to sleep with the light on when no one else is home! I guess it's my instinctual female vulnerabilities kicking in. I like it much better when I have company!
Anyway, that's all for this evening - going to go curl up with my boy. Ciao.

2 Comments:
I know exactly what you mean about the Friday thing. I work as a freelancer (Photo Editor) from home too but I like this aspect. I also understand the thing about having the lights on when you are home alone. Is it maybe the area we live in??
Really LOVE your website. Very smooth and easy to navigate. I am teaching myself web design so I hope to have something looking as professional as yours one day.
I hope you had a good night! Cheers.
Hey Mary,
Thanks for the feedback. I couldn't find a way to reply to you directly - your blogger profile didn't give me any contact details, but I did notice you said you live in Erskineville - I'm there too, across the road from Sydney Park.
Any help you need on web design, let me know - I'm not an expert but have been doing a lot more web work since I went freelance.
Cheers,
Cath
Post a Comment
<< Home