7am Post
Yo!
I stared at this screen for about 5 mins last night concluding that I shouldn't write till this morning based on the "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all" theory. I didn't have anything nice to say last night!
I've just been for a walk and I usually come back feeling energised, but this morning, I am still feeling tired. I was in a good mood thought - until I read the that comm bank has decided to charge me for netbanking now. Grrr. Time to change banks I think! I've been meaning to for a while now but netbank charging is the last straw!
My boy is back home tonight. I've missed him this week, although it him being away did ensure that I stuck to all my points. I'm aiming for another 1kg loss this week, and since I've noticed that clothes are fitting better, I figure I'm on track!
I did another 15 hour day yesterday, I'm hoping to relax tonight. I don't think I can go without my 2 glasses of vino though, it's been a looooong week!
To the weekend and beyond..........!!

1 Comments:
If you write about it, you get it off your chest and someone else might be feeling the same way. Once it's out there, you feel compelled to do something about it, yeah? I hope you feel better tonight. It is hard when you've got a lot of work on and as a freelancer, all the responisbility is your own. I know that feeling only too well. YAY for the boy coming home. You need some loving girl ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home