Nudie Weigh In...
That got your attention didn't it!
I weigh in tonight at 7 but I just wanted to report that my nudie weigh-in at home showed 65 for the first time in over a year! Not that that's a very good guage for how my ww weigh in will swing (I'm predicting a loss of 0.8 - 1kg) as I reckon my clothes and boots add a bit to the reading, and there is definately a bit of difference between my scales and the ww ones but who cares. I've been weighing my self on my home scales for years and haven't seen that result in a while!. 65kgs. Woodilly Hoodlilly.
Will blog again tonight and report my results.
"65 65 65 65 La la la la la laaa ..."

1 Comments:
Hehe, you're a singing girl "65 lalalala". Congrats on the nudie weigh in! My nudie weight is 85 now and I haven't been that for 2 years! Feeling good :-) Hope tonight went well.
Post a Comment
<< Home