I think it's working
Howdy.
Yes. I am obsessive. Yes, impulsive, but, guess what, I don't care too much 'cause I think I might be loosing some weight. It feels like it anyway. I'm on 19 points for today, which isn't too bad. I didn't do my usual Wednesday walk but I'm going to walk home tomorrow night to make up for it. Tomorrow is also a lunch function for me. Fingers crossed there will be a low point option as I don't want to stop the momentum now.
Work wasn't much fun today, I managed a little escape at lunch time and tried on some gorgeous dresses - all of which fitted beautifully, but there was one standout. This dress made me feel all goose bumpy. I wanted to buy it then and there, but with a price tag of $350, I really should try on a few more before committing. So much for waiting 2 weeks!
I'm keeping this short tonight as House is on, but here's a couple of photos:
my new shoes. i love them. they great with the dress.

me. tonight. 30.8.06. go the grain.

2 Comments:
Love the new shoes and photo of you girl. So you sitting things with your legs spread hey ;-) You are on fire! Sorry about the walk...I had to cancel everything and take a breather.
I just caught you post with the video how funny was that!!! great way to start the day with a good laugh! love the shoes also keep us posted about the dress!
Post a Comment
<< Home