Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Day 7 – I made it!

7 days in a row! Woodilly hoodilly! I'm pretty happy to have stuck to the plan. And I'm hoping I can continue the good work with another 7 (or at least 5...)

Work is draining the life out of me lately, the hours are still manageable, but there is a lot of tension in the air. It's not real pleasant. I'm glad for the extra exercise as a way of relieving the stress. I'm not enjoying the change back to full time work much, and am almost regretting my decision - I'll stick it out for the time being - it's great having regular income, but I really hope the stress is only temporary.

Last night was fun, it was good to see some familiar faces at the pub, catching up with some old friends. And, I only had a diet coke!

Here's the day 7 wrap up (don't worry, this is the last of the in-blog tracking, I'll post them in a separate spot from now on)

Day 7
Breakfast:
2 x crumpets (2)
maple syrup (1)

Lunch:
corn thins (2)
tuna (2)
ribena light (.5)

Dinner:

Risotto (3 sml serve!)
1/3 lasagna (3)
steamed vegies (0)

Snacks:
muslie bar (2)
skim milk for tea/coffee (.5)
rice snack (2)
diet squash (0)
'something worth 2 points' (2)

Total points day 7: 20

Exercise: rest day
Balance: 0

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:23:00 am, Blogger Margaret said...

Whooo hoooo. Well done Cath. Doesn't it feel great!! You have done a great job and are building back some great habits again.

I LOVE the look of your blog. The colours, the fancy shmancy background. I may have to get you to give me some lessons LOL.

Keep it going Cath. Next week will be as tough, if not more, but the results at the end will be so worth it.

Looking forward to catching up soon x

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:38:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done :D

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 1:47:00 pm, Blogger yublocka said...

Hi Cath well done on tracking 7 days straight - thats quite an achievement. I also love the new design - gorgeous colours and the flowerly thing on the LHS is so cool! I wish I was artisitic!!!

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:45:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOO HOO! It'll get easier too when bad habits are broken, replaced and we keep on walking :-)

 
At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 9:06:00 am, Blogger Sarah said...

You're doing well! I'm doing the bounce back thing at the moment as well and know how tough it is in the first few days. Sounds like you're seeing results already though, yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home