Well girls, I did it anyway...
Despite not wanting to and knowing that a gain was "on the cards", I went to my weigh-in on Saturday. It took much verbal prodding and a minor guilt trip from Mary for me to walk in that door. I am glad a went - sure, I gained (0.7), but in a way, it's kinda cleared the slate. I actually felt and thought that I had put on about 2kg, so was quite relieve that the burden is erm "recoverable".
I've been eating like FatCath ate the last 5 weeks. Chips, chocolate, biscuits, burgers, you name it. The quantities have also been appalling. But what's done is done, now all I can do is try and be a bit more disciplined.
I don't think I am going to get to my personal goal of 63.5kg. I'm still comfortably under my WW goal of 66kg. And I think that successfully being able to stay under this is going to have to be good enough for now. ALL my clothes fit me, well, quite a few are too big, but the smaller things fit which I'm happy about. And I do feel good, maybe a little grumpy and bloated at times, but mostly good.
I went for a walk this morning - it was hard to get up 'cause I was so cosy this morning, but by the third snooze alarm went off I'd talked myself into it (imagining myself out in the sunshine feeling good). And it did feel good. I even walked past some girls who were wearing JDRF Walk For a Cure T-shirts. (I reckon ours will be better though!).
Anyway,
It's 8-am and I'm going to start work in 1/2 an hour so better get showered.
Have a great week everyone!

8 Comments:
Oi, did I send you on a guilt trip!? I better watch that. I didn't mean too. I think when we get healthier etc. it can seem like we do this and I don't want to.
The gain is nothing too in the grand scheme of things. Just keep remembering how far you have come and that one week, yeah...just one week!, can't undo all that hard work :-)
Stop the junk sista or I am going to come round and clear out your cupboards. Mmm, maybe not. I'll eat it then, ha! Just be a little more mindful of your eating babe. I have to too.
You look great so I agree with you easing off on your PG. You've got some great realisations there to stop worrying to much about the last 1kg or so. You are such an inspiration!
Hehe..the Blogger in Joggers shirst are of course heaps better. Did you check out Suzy's blog?? She looks great in it!!
Have a great day babe! x
That was only such a small gain and now, as you said, you have cleared the slate. Remember you are at an ideal weight and maybe that is the weight your body is comfortable with. Well done for getting up and walking. Of course the Bloggers in Joggers will be the best logo!
0.7kg in the grand scheme of things is a small gain and easily rectified. Good on you for going to the weigh in, though, especially since it sounds like having a true figure for the gain has made it easier for you to start putting it in the past and go forward from now. Like you said, what's done is done.
And the bloggers in joggers shirts are going to look amazing on everyone - Suzy looks great in hers! :)
Good on you for doing it anyway. That takes real courage. Funny that you are seeing some t-shirts around. Ours will be Hot - maybe I should make extra and sell them on the day LOL
700gms does not seem so bad in the scheme of things and for the period of time that has elasped. A few days of cutting out the junk and kicking back a few kms should see you back to where you want to be.
Have a great week Cath, and see you Sunday :)
I have to agree with everyone else - 0.7 in the greater scheme of things really isn't much and you can drop that in a week quite easily if you are back on track !
I think that sometimes we get too caught up on the numbers (well I do !!) and it reall should be how we look and what clothes are fitting us.
Take care and have a great week !
Me
Just saw you pic on M's site. What a great looking trio of gals, and well done on the walk.
Hi Cath. Sorry about the last minute email request. Thanks. I wore my shirt with pride today.
Well done on the walk and meeting up with M and Mary. You all looked wonderful. I was with you in spirit.
Post a Comment
<< Home