Saturday, September 03, 2005

Lost 0.5! - A tribute to the bloggers

Ok, it has been 4 weeks since my last weigh in so I guess it really only counts as 130gs a week lost but still! A loss is a loss.

I did something odd the other night, and read through my entire blog from when I started till now. I also recapped on my first entry and realised that I've nearly achieved my goal and I'm on time too! I have lost 6.2 kg since I started this blog and I honestly don't think I would have done it with out the support and encouragement of the other bloggers. WW has let me down a bit this time round, the meeting I go to is not very supportive so I've had to rely on my blog, and following the success of others, to stay motivated.

Thanks everyone for the comments, the laughs and the constant interaction - I couldn't have got this far without you all!

So, I only have 1.1kg to go, and I have 2 weeks to do it in, which is a little difficult since my weight loss has been very slow, but I'll try and put it a bit of effort this week and the next to ensure I at least come close.

Back to work now.

P.S

M - Thinking of you - I hope you have a great reunion in adelaide and put a big smile on your mums face - your family, no doubt, will be blown away! (I read through your entire blog too this week - you have come so far!)

Mary - Kick some germy ass this weekend ;-) Catch up when you feel better

Suzy - Thanks for you comments this week. I laughed out loud at your Quick! remark! I think you are right!

Miss Jesse - Stay away from the vino!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, September 03, 2005 6:58:00 pm, Blogger Mary said...

Well done Cath!! What a great way to start the morning :-) and I agree with you about the meetings and blogging. These guys are great! Funny how we met through blogging first and now go to the same meetings. I will certainly catch up with you soon and yes, when I kick some germy ass, yeah!

 
At Tuesday, September 06, 2005 11:39:00 am, Blogger Margaret said...

Missed this post. Well done Cath on your loss. And thank you so much for your warm and sincere thoughts. It has made this part of my journey so much more bearable. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home