Feeling heavy, tired and unmotivated...
Before I get into the boring bits (where I bitch about stuff!) I wanted to update on the response to the Lightning Reaction game I mentioned in my last post. My brother and his mates loved it. They had a go at the table after (birthday) dinner had been cleared away and WOW - what a loud and funny game! It was hilarious to see these big tough boys cowering as they anticipated getting the electric shock. So funny. As brothers go, mine took great pleasure in making sure I got zapped regardless of the fact that the game hadn't begun. Nasty! But such a laugh...
I got up at 6 today and was on the train by 7 back from the mountains to the city. It's quite a nice train ride and goes really quickly, but I could barely keep my eyes open by the time I got to Central. I didn't have a hangover as I only had 3 drinks, but I felt lethargic when I woke up. I hate waking up feeling like I haven't slept! I went over points yesterday, as expected having afternoon tea & dinner at restaurants, but my choices weren't as bad as they could have been (date loaf for a/t and vegetarian lasagna for dinner). I figure at least there was some nutritional value to them!
Today has been long and exhausting. I started at 9 and finished at 9, caught a cab home, and have been trying to reply to my home work emails since. I know it's good to be busy, but I think I've got too much of a good thing at the moment. As a result, I feel drained of energy and I feel heavy. My clothes are tighter today too. I think the chocolate of the weekend has taken it's toll.
I haven't eaten properly today - no vegies or fruit! Here's what I ate today:
Toast (3)
Peanut Butter (2)
2 Sushi rolls (5)
ww fruit bar (1.5)
7 bbq shapes and 3 carob buds (3 ??)
Toast (2)
2 eggs (3)
1 Beer (2)
Total: 21.5
I could have not to have the beer points wise, but it felt so good. Probably the most enjoyable 10 minutes all day. Pretty sad really.
I hope I feel better tomorrow. I may try an squeeze in an extra walk to re-motivate myself. I felt better after I exercised yesterday morning.
Anyway, there is work for me to continue with so will sign off now. It's nearly Friday right??

5 Comments:
You sure had a long day! Hope you feel better today.
Sounds like you had a very long day - totally understand about falling asleep on the train - I really battle when I have to get the train.
You are right - it is nearly Friday and thank goodness for that - I don't think I could have stood another day of this week !
Take care and have a great weekend !
Me
It's Friday now Cath and it is a fresh chilly Sydney day. Just the sort of weather to blow away the cobwebs and put a rose in your cheek.
I hope you get the zip back in your zap soon. Perhaps I can email you a design I roughed up for the Bloggers in Joggers and you can tell me what you think? Nicely of course. But honestly too. That should perk you up ;)
Hope you have a really great weekend **hugs**
LOL brothers will do that to you :-) Glad it was a hit! You've got a lot going on with not only work but personal stuff so I hope you are feeling better. I hope you are having a good weekend too! x
Thinking of you. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment
<< Home