Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I did ii - I Stayed on track the whole day

It's only possible to celebrate small achievements at the moment. And yesterday I only ate 20 points!:

Cereal with skim milk (3)
WW fruit bar (1.5)
Tuna & salad sandwich (3.5)

1 piece bread (1)
rice crackers & salsa (1)

2 soft boiled eggs (3)
Toast (2)
Baked beans (2.5)

Milky way (2)

Milk for 3 cups tea (.5)

Total: 20

I'm still having to easy myself off the chocolate 'binge' (for lack of a better word) I've been on the last week, but baby steps are better than eating more.

I'm going up to the mountains tonight, to visit a friend whose having a rough time at the moment, and to have a birthday dinner with my little brother who turns 23 today. It's been a long time since I caught the train up there - I would usually drive but this time I'm due back in the city at 9am and I don't want to deal with the traffic.

I've bought my brother a game called Lightning Reaction for his birthday. It gives you electric shocks on purpose! I think it's perfect toy for his sharehouse, and no doubt will give him and his mates some level of entertainment.

Righto. I've found my sneakers and am now going to hit the pavement for 30mins or so while I wait for my Clients changes to come through.

Happy Tuesday.

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:03:00 am, Blogger Suzy said...

One day at a time is OK. Well done on sticking to your points.

 
At Tuesday, September 13, 2005 10:40:00 am, Blogger Mary said...

Well done Miss Catherine! Now you've found your sneakers, there's no excuse :-) I hope you and your friend can sort through some stuff and remember, don't take it on board and compare your own worries. I'll be slapping you. Love the present for your bro! Now I know what to get my brother for Xmas, thanks *evil laugh*. Keep up the great work sista.

 
At Tuesday, September 13, 2005 2:24:00 pm, Blogger jak said...

OMG at the game, that's too funny. I bet my (also 23 y.o.) brother would love it too! LOL

 
At Tuesday, September 13, 2005 10:35:00 pm, Blogger Me said...

WOOHOOOOO for staying on track for the day - you know that is how it is done - one day at a time !!! Good for you. Hope you enjoyed your evening.
Well done on going for a walk !
Take care and have a fantastic week !
Me

 
At Friday, September 16, 2005 8:28:00 pm, Blogger Margaret said...

What a funny game. I may have to keep that in mind for DH's next birthday LOL.

And well done for tracking..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home