M's Open Tag:
Here are the rules are:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or the closest one to it)
4. Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag five other people.
This is what I had posted:
"Slow and Steady weightloss will have to do."

3 Comments:
What a great thing to have written all that time ago! I will have to see what I wrote *dread*. Cheers :-)
I think that line "slow and steady weight loss will have to do" seems to sum up my current situation! Interesting to look back at how far you've come since then - well done.
Have a great day :)
Wise words :) I would be so happy with slow and steady weight loss. I get so concerned when I have big drops then big gains. Bring back the slow and steady.
Have a great day Cath :)
Post a Comment
<< Home