Thursday, August 25, 2005

Fun with my camera - vanity in full swing

I'm having the night off. Not working that is. I got to hand over the first part of a job last night and got approval to commence the second part but I am not even going to look at it until at least Sunday - my brain is hurting at the moment. I've spent the day trying to make annual report financial statements look good. It's a difficult task and becomes quite exhausting after a while.

Incidently, I'M ON TRACK - WOOHOO!!! I've had a great week food wise and today somehow managed to fit a Cadbury Boost bar into my allowance - they are 7 pts each!! I was shocked when I calculated it. Anyway, have still come in at 18.5 today which is under my 20pts allowance. Also, I have been trying to make sure that when I weigh in next week (4 weeks since my last weighin as LTM) I will be on par or under my last recorded weight of 65.1. And while there's no point obsessing, I did notice that my nudie weight on my dodgy scales is about 63 - which means I should be ok.

Can't wait until tomorrow night - for 2 reasons - 1) Fancy dinner and 2) CB comes home! I've missed him so much this week, and will only have him for 2 more days before he's back up to the Gold Coast for another few weeks. Sure, I've been talking to him, but it's not the same as having someone to snuggle at night. I had a shocking dream last night (nightmare sounds immature, but that's what it was!). I dreamt my room was full of wolf spiders and then I tried to wake up but didn't quite make it out of dream space which meant when I did wake up, it all felt real! I lay awake with the light on for an hour, heart pounding, then eventually fell asleep with the light on. Yukky night. I don't think about scary things when the boy is home.

Anyway, I have some chores to do tonight - cleaning, ironing etc, (plus I'm going to dye my hair if I have time), so will finish this up.

Before that though...

A few of you were curious abut my shopping trip. Well, I already had a top that was suitable, but after trying on a whole bunch of dresses and pants, I decided a simple black skirt would do the trick - here are a few photos of me after I tried on the outfit. (I had to take these myself looking the in mirror - hence the two arty farty shots - trying to compensate for the blur!)







Have a great weekend everyone. xx

4 Comments:

At Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:15:00 pm, Blogger Margaret said...

I love it. And it goes so well with the Troupers ;) Great photos Cath and you look sensational.
Have a brilliant day tomorrow :)



(g-mail are funny in that you can't just open an account. You have to be invited by someone who has an account. But they can only invite someone when an invitation pops up on their account. It is a great email address. So much space)

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 10:30:00 pm, Blogger Mary said...

You're such a cutie, love the photos :-) YAY for having the night off! And a double WHOOT for being on track. I hope you have a really nice time out at dinner and I look forward to catching up with you on Saturday.

 
At Sunday, August 28, 2005 9:03:00 am, Blogger Suzy said...

Clothes look great. Congrats on being on track.

 
At Sunday, August 28, 2005 12:30:00 pm, Blogger jak said...

Oh, gorgeous outfit, it looks fabulous on you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home