Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Reality Bites

I went back to WW tonight. I have to confess that I have put on 7.3kg since I acheived Lifetime membership back in January 03. I'm so dissapointed with myself for letting things get away like this. But life happens doesn't it.

Things have changed so much in the last 2 years. That's not meant to be an excuse, just a realisation that I can't control every situation that comes my way. I honestly love life at the moment - I am living with my wonderful partner, I am running my own business and have eliminated just about every stressful element from my world. So now there is just this 7.3kg to deal with.

I have done it before. I can do it again. I can't wait to see the results!!

So here's my commitment, for all to see:

Today is May 3, 2005. My mum turns 50 in September and I want to be back at my happy 63.5kg and wearing a fab dress at her party. That's 4 months away, so 16 weeks to lose 7.3kg.

Let the fun begin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home