Saturday, August 06, 2005

Two week cycles

I went back to my meeting today, desperately hoping to re-affirm my "life-time-member-at-goal" status and surprised myself by the results on the scales. I am down 2.4 kgs from my 'nasty' weigh-in 2 weeks ago! My weight-loss pattern seems to show a weight reduction occurring every second week, and in between I either gain or maintain. Anyone else experience this?

anyway, needless to say, being busy with work probably contributed to this loss, and I dare say my big night out dancing last night might have a tincy bit to do with it as well. But who cares. 65.1kg !! I'm wrapped! And now only 1.6kg to go to get back to my personal goal. I can do this. Heck, we all can! It's working woohoo!!

I caught up with Mary again today, god that girl looks good!! Fit an healthy and in proportion - Well done on your results today too Mary, You have worked so hard. (Hope you don't mind my observations being posted here, but I'm excited for you!!)

Anyway, I'm off to celebrate my good mood and buy something new to wear.

5 Comments:

At Saturday, August 06, 2005 2:03:00 pm, Blogger Margaret said...

Whooo Hoooooo Cath. That is marvellous. Well done on getting back on track and going to the meeting. Heck if your pattern continues in two weeks we will be celebrating your personal goal reached.

Hope you have a great weekend - must be something in the air, everyone is shopping :)

 
At Saturday, August 06, 2005 6:24:00 pm, Blogger Mary said...

It was great to see you today Cath and how hard was it not to crack up! Well done on getting back to goal, you look fantastic and I still find it hard to believe that you were a "fat" person. Thanks for your super nice comments. I was thinking the same about you! I was so nervous when I first met you because I thought, damn woman, why are you at WW looking like that :-)

What a great start to the weekend. Catch you real soon....

 
At Monday, August 08, 2005 5:51:00 pm, Blogger Deb said...

WOW thats great news Cath! You should be very proud :D

 
At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 7:23:00 pm, Blogger michelle said...

WOW Cath you are so close and you have come so far!!! I think my gains go up and down every 2 -3 weeks as my motivation does as well. Not sure which leads first. However long it takes you are doing it and that is really inspiring.

 
At Friday, August 12, 2005 8:48:00 pm, Blogger Margaret said...

Have fun at weigh in tomorrow :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home