Sunday, July 17, 2005

Too much of a good thing

In this case, my definition of 'good' is 'really yummy and high in fat'. I think the biggest problem I have with my eating is staying on track on the weekends. I am not very good at saying no to the yummy things, in fact, I really really want to eat these things and sometimes it makes me really angry when I'm not allowed. Needless to say, I ate LOTS this weekend!

So, in terms of my 'almost at goal' status, I think I'm going to have to try hard this week to stay there!

On that note, thanks for all the compliments on my last few posts. I seem to be getting a lit of use out of my digital camera lately. My vanity is starting to shine through.

I worked yesterday but will be at home today cleaning up the house - CBs folks are in town this weekend and I don't like the idea that they have to step over things. My first priority of the day however, is to get my ass outside! I have been doing a lot of walking this week, but I need to do more to recover from my weekend indulgences.

Wish I had something clever or well considered to say this week but so far, it's all surface gibbering. I'm a simple being.

Have a great week folks.

XX Cath

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:23:00 am, Blogger Margaret said...

LOL. Yaaa for being a simple being. I am all for it. I usually pile things up when the in-laws come over. I try to disuade them from coming back. It has never worked ;)

Goal will be there in a week or two for you. It's not like you'll be at goal and suddenly jump up again, so if it takes you an extra week, it takes you an extra week. You are doing really well. And your digital camera work is to be commended. Have a great day :)

 
At Tuesday, July 19, 2005 10:59:00 am, Blogger Sue said...

Yep, weekends can be tough. Maybe that;s why I fill them with sport and work? My mum-in-law moved to Dunedin, so we hardly ever get to see her now. Perversely, I miss her.

 
At Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:52:00 pm, Blogger Mary said...

I'm another weekend abuser but I've come to terms with this finally. We'll both be working hard to maintain this week but I hope you have a great week anyway! Can't wait to catch up and just go blah :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home