Friday, July 22, 2005

City to Surf 2005

I've just entered my mum and I in the Sun Herald City to Surf - it's a great day out and a lot of fun (I've done it the last 3 years). Would definitly help clock up those steps in your walking challenges.

4 Comments:

At Friday, July 22, 2005 1:06:00 pm, Blogger Mary said...

Well done Cath! I am so impressed. I don't have the guts to enter something so public but I reckon it would be heaps of fun, especially doing it with your mum :-)

 
At Saturday, July 23, 2005 8:47:00 am, Blogger Margaret said...

Whoooo Hooooo. That's fantastic. I was thinking about doing it too but DH beat me to it and I don't fancy doing it pushing a pram with another on my back. I am not that crazy - yet.

Will be cheering big time for you :)

Maybe we should find a smaller Sydney walk that we could meet up for. I'll look into it. Hope you have a fantastic day today and a great weigh in.. Say Hi to Mary for me ;)

 
At Saturday, July 23, 2005 2:33:00 pm, Blogger Margaret said...

Just read Mary's blog - and your comment. **HUGS**

 
At Monday, July 25, 2005 6:16:00 am, Blogger Sue said...

Good on you - nice to do it with your Mum, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home