Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Blah continues...

I didn't wake up this morning feeling 'chipper' . I hoped I would, I hoped I was having a bad day and it would all be over after a good nights sleep. I guess I have to admit now that my 'Blah' is caused by external forces. Yesterday I experienced my first trouble with a client not accepting my 'work agreement' - an agreement that I get my clients to sign in order to protect myself against legal implications of any work I do. It's fairly standard in my line of work.

So now I am a little bit anxious and nervous (and have been since yesterday morning) and am about to potentially lose a client over it. I know this is business and I am making the right decision, but I hate the idea that 'paperwork' is getting in the way of a perfectly good working relationship. I think the associated stress is the main reason for my Blah - I haven't been stressed for about 10 months, I have to get used to the feeling again!!

I will deal with all this tomorrow and hopefully eliminate the problem.

As for other things, I did go to weigh-in tonight and although I didn't gain, I only lost 0.1 which I am really ticked off about. Apparently, one blow-out night is all it takes for me to tip the scales the wrong way. I have been good every other day, exercised every day etc etc. I think I may be a fatty forever.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:58:00 pm, Blogger Mary said...

Noooo...I don't believe in fatty forever. A 100 gram loss is still good hon! There are many weird ass reasons why your loss wasn't more and it's not always about how much exercise you did or what you necessarily ate. It might be your cycle?? It might even be the stress??

So what part of the agreement did they not accept..ggrr? Some clients are sometimes just not worth it. I've ditched a few because they ended up being more of a pain in the proverbial, than anything else. It won't be a good working relationship if they can't respect you from the beginning. I am sure your contract isn't unreasonable. Is it flexible? Can you change a clause to suit both of you? I hope it works out and you'll be able to think more clearly tomorrow after this initial stress.

Good luck babe and keep tracking *hugs*! You are in the driver's seat *beep beep*.

 
At Wednesday, May 25, 2005 8:36:00 am, Blogger Margaret said...

Cath, you won't be a fatty forever. Like Mary said, there are heaps of reasons why, on a week where you have been really good, your loss is low. I had the same and I gained 400gm. I stuck at it and the next week lost 1.7kg so the body was just being silly.

I hope you and your client can work things through and that you start feeling happier soon.

Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home