Feeling blah... (Language warning)
I have had an unenergised, uncomfortable and unmotivated day today. I don't know what is with me! I got up early this morning, took CB to the airport and then went to see a client for a few hours. And have been feeling crappy since. I even have a headache, which is unusual since I don't usually get random headaches. I just don't know what is up! I went for a walk this evening to try and clear my head, had a wonderful filling and nutritious dinner, I have done all the right things yet I still feel crap.
The other thing is that apart from my blowout on saturday night, I have stayed well within my points quota and have exercised every day (not eating exercise points) yet I feel like I've gained weight - all bloated and uncomfortable. I hope I'm simply experiencing hormonal stuff - I'm trying to prepare myself for a gain on the scales tomorrow night but so far the thought of it makes me feel even worse. Man! I hope this dark cloud lifts soon!
I'm sorry I couldn't shine some positivity tonight but I'm just not up to it.
I'm going to bed.
PS I HATE big brother and am really pissed off that it now dominates channel 10 - no criminal intent last night. Grrrr
PPS I'm glad that Myth Busters was there to save me tonight.

1 Comments:
This is very curious. I would like to know why I feel like this too sometimes. I figure that we just aren't meant to be happy all the time and the next day is always better. Maybe you need a mini holiday too or rug up and watch some feel good movies.
BB sucks, I agree. There's a guy in Newtown scrubbing off all that BB hype from the pavements. It's great. It gets chalked up weekly and he goes along and gets rid of the "insult to our intellignce". Haha....
I hope you woke up today feeling better *hugs*.
Post a Comment
<< Home