Well it's been 2 months
And I've been a bad little weight watcher. I can't find the zone again, and I really want it back. Same old story. Nothing new here. I'm just not strong enough anymore.
But I have entered the city to surf, so I do need to start walking more if I want to do it without dying. I say this while a friend is busy making a sticky date pudding in my kitchen - it serves 6 and contains 1 cup caster sugar, 1 cup of brown sugar, 300 grams of butter (!!!), 1 cup of cream, 200gms of dates and 1 1/2 cups of flour. Plus eggs, etc etc. I don't want to do the math..
On a better note, I went for a walk today in Manly, walking along the coastline from Manly wharf. Such a gorgeous day to be out in the sun. Topped it off by having lunch followed by chocolate heaven. I won't disclose the details, but it was evil.
I can't really make any promises at the moment, to the blog, to myself or to anyone else. I feel a little bit rebellious and out of control and don't think I'm in the right headspace to do anything about it. If anything, I've still got a conscience about it, so that must mean that eventually I'll snap out of it and make a few changes.
So that's the wrap up. Not dead, but not skinny yet. Winter is making it damn hard to get out of bed!
Hope everyone is doing ok.

7 Comments:
It's good to see you back and it's good that you aren't making promises you know you may not keep. Am glad to see someone else doing the C2S who hasn't done any / much training !!! I won't feel so alone ! (And, good luck with your training !!!)
Take care and catch up in August !
Me
Making promises is one of the reasons a lot of people fail. Because breaking them, even to yourself, brings up feelings of guilt, frustration and anger and eventually leads to people chucking it all in together.
Good on you for your honest approach to life. This is why you WILL succeed at everything you want to do.
Have a great day Cath and I will be sending out an email soon re the C2S dinner. Cheers x
Good to see you back Cath, and also good to see that you aren't putting pressure on yourself to do things that you aren't really in the right frame of mind for. Don't worry too much, just do your best, stay healthy and look after yourself.
xxx Phil
Promises suck because they hold you to ransom! Great to see you blogging though and I think you are doing better than you think. I have to remind you that you still look fantastic and hey, nowhere near putting any of the weight back on!
Oi, get a grip girl and I'll get one too. We can do this babe and I think you're being harder on yourself than you need to be. I am finding it really hard to walk in the morning too now. How about we meet 2 nights through the week for a walk? See how you feel, what you think about it.
Hi Cath, Sorry I didn't get around to talk to you much on Saturday night but thanks for a wonderful night anyway. I look forward to meeting up with you at another catch up in the near future. BTW you have done a remarkable job with you weight loss. I checked out you before photo's and you are definately an inspiration. Thanks again. XX
Hi Cath, Just wanted to pop in and say "Hi" I didn't get the opportunity to on Sat night at dinner, and completely agree with Jodie, your photos are great and are an inspiration. Hope to catch up with you at the next meet.
Post a Comment
<< Home