House Perv
The last 2 days have seen myself and a girlfriend 'discovering' our suburbs, street by street. Quite a cool way to walk because every street is different and some of the houses around us are amazing. Even managed to deliberately go up a few hills - I'm not a big fan of them but i's a lot easier when you are with someone else. Having a walking buddy definitely makes walking for longer and harder less painful.
So exercise this week is going well so far. Eating - not as great as planned. Monday was haywire but yesterday was ok. This really is a day by day game for me. I am still feeling bloated, my body must be punishing me for the weekend's indulgences. I've just dropped CB at the airport (Gold Coast - 2 days) so I have a good opportunity to make amends and stay on track the rest of the week. Wish me luck!
On to other matters. I was a very unhappy and depressed young lady in school and was unfortunate enough to have a nasty 'scowl' look as my 'normal' face. But I was shy and timid and didn't do very well socially. Now things have changed since then, and I'm now a normally happy person but last night I bumped into a bloke I went to school with and he wanted to grab a coffee. Chatting to him, he informed me I could have been awarded 'Miss arrogant 1997' - I never even spoke to the bloke in highschool - How Rude! I'm wondering if the permanent scowl had anything to do with it, combined with the fact I was more than shy, I was actually afraid of the kids at school having been bullied from year one. Harsh all the same! I was seething, I have never ever been called arrogant before.
Anyway, that's my bit for Wednesday. I do have to get ready for work so will catch up with you lovelies and your blogs later.
Cheers,
Cath

1 Comments:
Bloody harsh.
Good on you for getting a walking buddy. I too find it easier with a girlfriend because I swear the more you talk on a walk the easier it seems to be ;)
Hope you have a wonderful day
Post a Comment
<< Home